And we CHALLENGE YOU to do something about it!
The Read & Run Virtual Race is an chance to boost your mental and physical health, by enticing you with a sweet medal of accomplishment.
When was the last time you read a good book? When was the last time you laced up those shoes for a heart pumping run? No matter the answer, you’re due for another. Reading and running have undeniable health benefits, from helping to subside Alzheimer’s to relieving stress. But both are on the decline! And we’re not going to sit around and let it continue. It’s time to take action and improve your well-being withThe Read and Run Virtual Challenge!
The Read and Run Virtual Race
Choose a month, choose a distance, and choose a book. Complete the book and complete the distance before the end of the month and claim your medal.
The legend is true. Complete all 3 distances, accompanied with 3 brain-boosting books, and we’ll award you with an honorary award: The Phoenix.
HOW READ AND RUN WORKS:
Every month, the Read & Run Virtual Race awards medals to participants that completes a book and runs a distance of a 5K, 10K, or a Half-Marathon.
- Check out the Read and Run Virtual Race Page for open registrations
- Choose a Virtual Run that fits your distance goals and time frame
- Complete your registration and start running and reading, anytime and anywhere
- Once completed, encourage the community! Share your accomplishments by submitting your distance and book
- Then earn your gnarly medal to symbolize your reading and running accomplishment.
Find Out More about How A Read and Run Virtual Challenge Works. How It Works!
Virtual Run Finisher’s Feed
Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Golden Gate by Stephanie Kegan
Visit The Read And Run Results Page For A Full List Of Accomplished Runners